Sunday, May 11, 2008

Garden (Part 2)

I spent most of the day today in the garden.
My favorite thing to do on the second Sunday of every May.
We planted most of our annuals.

Some hot pink geraniums,

and this pretty blue plant. I have no idea what it's called. But, my horticulturist sister probably does.

We planted some bacopa in the hanging baskets.

Some more geraniums, and petunias in pots on the porch...

Found the cats taking an afternoon nap.

They love gardening.

We planted some of our vegetables in containers.
Tomatoes,

cucumbers,

and, we found a few million spiderlings along the way. Here is a shot of one group we found.
Some hatchlings on Mother's Day...

2 comments:

meg said...

love these photos! happy belated mother's day.hey i can't find your email address and would love to chat "offline"... please email me when you get a chance at fairfieldcountychild@gmail.com

LMBrown said...

It looks like scaevola from here.

It all looks so beautiful!

Post a Comment