Friday, March 27, 2009

QB's


Okay. So, if there is any possible way to improve on something as perfect as a rice krispie treat, just add ice cream.
I found this new dessert in the natural foods aisle of the local mega-store, Stop & Shop.
The Bozo's are huge fans of rice krispie treats, a gene they inherited from me, so of course I picked a box up. They only lasted one evening in the house, as DH found the box in the freezer & that was the end of that.
Bozo #2 is a generous soul & shared a bite with me. It was enough to know they are darn good.

They are so new, that there is very little about them on the internet. But, I did find that they are made for Dr. Praeger's Sensible Foods, they are kosher, and they are made with only all natural ingredients.

I picked up a second box a few days ago & planned on posting a photo I took of them. But, it was so boring when compared to this publicity photo I found online. Is it just me, or is that chocolate cube smoking a cigarette?

1 comments:

Flax Hill Gardener said...

I saw these at Stop & Shop, too. They also have chocolate and strawberry flavor. I'm torn about which one to buy.

Post a Comment